2 day AFDEX Training program at Altair Headquarters, USA
October 24 and 25, 2018 | 10:00 am - 4:30 pm EDT Altair Engineering Headquarters | 1820 Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48083
We will be conducting a 2-day training on the basics of AFDEX and also give an overview on the advancements in forging simulation technology. The course will have a mix of theory (fundamentals of forging simulation, AFDEX basics, etc.) as well as practice sessions, where the attendees would get a chance to simulate the processes in AFDEX.
Before the commencement of the practice session, the GUI of AFDEX will be explained in detail with other functionalities that are essential for carrying out simulations of metal forming processes.
Our intention is to teach the attendees, the basics as well as the skills that are required to simulate metal forming processes. As there are a lot of diverse metal forming processes, our training will be structured in a more generic way so that the attendees can apply this knowledge to their specific processes.
Who Should Attend?
- Process design engineers/technicians
- Die design engineers/technicians
- Forging component manufacturers
- Nonlinear FEM enthusiasts
Contents of Training Program
- Basics of metal forming simulation technology
- Introduction to AFDEX
- AFDEX Material identification module – AFDEX/MAT
- Forging simulation for accurate defect prediction, yield and quality improvement
- Industrial applications and case studies of AFDEX
- Advanced functionalities and innovations of AFDEX
- Hands on AFDEX practice
If you are in interested in attending this training program, kindly please register through the link provided below.